Warm fleece trousers that are perfect as a mid layer for outdoor activities in cold conditions or by themselves in the cabin.
- Warm, insulating mid layer for outdoor activities, all year round.
- Temperature regulating properties of wool and durability of polyester, with elastane for freedom of movement.
- Smooth outside so easy to pull on shell pants over and brushed inside for comfort.
- Tapered lower legs that fit comfortably into boots and under shell trousers.
- Open hand pockets and zippered leg pockets in G-1000.
Warm, insulating fleece trousers made from a functional wool blend that combines the temperature-regulating properties of wool with the durability of polyester and pliancy of elastane. The outside is smooth for low friction against shell garments, while the brushed inside is soft against the skin. Loose enough to wear over a pair of long johns but tight enough to wear under an outer layer. Low-profile adjustable waistband with drawcord and tapered lower legs that fit comfortably under other layers or with boots. The perfect insulating mid layer for all kinds of outdoor activities and great by themselves in the cabin as well.
If you’re already a fan of Fjallraven trousers, then you can expect to go up a size in the Improved Fit if you wear an EU size 46-52 and keep the same size if you wear an EU size 52-56. Sizes 58 and above can go down a size, depending on fit preference.
Material: G-1000®: 65% polyester (recycled), 35% cotton (organic)
73% polyester (recycled), 20% wool (traceable), 7% elastane
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.