Buyer – Menswear and Accessories
We are looking for a buyer who has an understanding and genuine interest in country sports such as clay shooting and fishing market and who has the experience in buying from multiple brands.
Your key responsibilities will be:
– Working closely with brand partners to grow the business
– Identifying and onboarding new brands in line with our target audience
– Regularly meeting with and travelling to brand partners
– Negotiating with suppliers to agree pricing, quantities and delivery schedules
– Collating and analysing sales data
– Utilising this data to forecast sales & identify areas for growth
– Being responsible for budgets and intake
– Working closely with the team to ensure all orders are placed on time and that intake is on time and complete
– Regular communication with the marketing department to highlight brands & products to ensure strong campaigns
– Support the Buying Director with buying strategy
This is a key role in the business, and you will be working closely with a small team including the directors of the business at our offices in Northwich, Cheshire. The ideal candidate will have 2 years minimum experience in a buying role; preferably within the country and outdoor clothing, footwear market. You will have a true understanding of and interest in the shooting and fishing market, and the brands that are key players in these fields.
If you think you fit the bill and would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you. Please send your full CV and cover letter to [email protected]