Christmas Delivery Information
- Last Order Dates – Standard Royal Mail Delivery
- UK Standard (48 Hour Tracked Royal Mail) – BEFORE 2pm Friday 20th December
- UK Next Day – BEFORE 2pm on Sunday 22nd Dec
- EU – Thurs 14th December
- Australia, USA, Canada, New Zealand – Thursday 12th December
- Rest of World – Monday 9th December
*Please note: All dates stated above are recommended last posting dates provided by Royal Mail. We cannot guarantee Christmas delivery.
Christmas Extended Returns Policy
Christmas gifts purchased after 15th November 2019 will benefit from our extended returns period until 6th January 2020, in the form of a refund, credit or exchange. Please note we will only accept those returns if they are in their original packaging with all tags attached, unworn and in a resaleable condition.
Outside of this our standard 14 day returns policy applies.
UK Delivery Options
- Orders over £100: Free standard delivery (2-4 working days)
- Orders under £100: Standard delivery £3.95 (2-4 working days)
- Next Day Guaranteed by 1pm Signed Delivery £8.95 (Order must be placed before 2PM. Orders place on the weekend will be dispatched on the next working day)
International Delivery Options
- European Standard delivery £8 (up to 10 working days)
- Non-European Standard Delivery £10 (up to 14 working days)
- All postal times are a guide only, as delays in postal services or customs are unfortunately out of our control. We will however do our best to help where we can.
- We do not dispatch on weekends or UK public holidays.
- Where next day orders are placed after 2PM, goods will be dispatched the following working day. Next Day Delivery orders placed after 2PM on a Friday will therefore be dispatched the following Monday.
- If an item is out of stock, we will inform you immediately about delivery time.
- All customers are supplied with order tracking details via email.
We currently ship to the following countries. If your country is not listed, it means we are unfortunately unable to ship to this region.
If returns are received by the Sporting Lodge within 14 days of receipt by the customer, a refund (or exchange if preferred) will be issued. Refunds are generally processed within 7 days after we receive the returned items. Credit notes will be issued for goods received after 14 days of receipt by the customer (up to 28 days). Please ensure all items being returned are in a re-saleable condition, in original, undamaged packaging with all labels attached, and have not been worn or otherwise used. We regret that we will be unable to accept non-faulty returns where tags have been removed.
When posting your item(s) back to us, it is strongly recommended you obtain proof of postage. Please ensure that items are well packaged. From overseas, the parcel must be clearly marked as “RETURN” on any documentation required for customs.
After goods have been inspected by us, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price, or if the item was a special order (not normally available or stocked by The Sporting Lodge), a credit note for the full value will be issued.
Where UK free delivery has been given, a standard postage charge will be deducted from refunds if the entire order is returned.
If an item arrives faulty or incorrect, you must contact us by email or telephone within 7 days of receipt. If within 28 days of purchase goods returned to us are deemed faulty, incorrect or damaged after inspection, you will receive a repair or replacement, plus reimbursement for the return delivery charge when postage receipt is provided (up to a maximum of £10). Please note if the item is deemed not faulty, the customer is responsible for all postage costs.
Please send your returns to:
The Sporting Lodge
Unit A1, Millbrook Court, Middlewich, CW10 0GE, UK