Who can enter?
- Entrants must be 18 years or older.
- No purchase is required and the competition is free to enter.
- Two top entries will be shortlisted by The Sporting Lodge marketing team on the last Friday of each month. The two shortlisted entries will then be voted on via a 24hr poll on @thesportinglodge Instagram Stories from midday BST on the first Friday of the month.
- The monthly winner will be decided by the public according to which shortlisted photo receives the most votes via The Sporting Lodge Instagram account. The winning entry will be informed within 5 days of the poll result.
- The decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The monthly winner will be awarded with a digital voucher for the value of £100 to use exclusively on www.thesportinglodge.co.uk.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- The Sporting Lodge Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
Method of entry
- To enter, post a photo on Instagram showing us your dog on their adventures. We’re looking for images that will fit into The Sporting Lodge feed, so think country scenes, rural landscapes or quaint town settings!
- You must tag @thesportinglodge and #TSLdogs within your post to enter the competition.
- More than one entry can be submitted per person.
- The person submitting the photo must have taken it and own the copyright to the photograph.
- The Sporting Lodge will contact the winner via Instagram by replying to their original entry post.
- The successful winner’s name and photo may appear on www.thesportinglodge.co.uk and by entering this competition, you consent to the use of your name as the successful winner of the prize and the posting of the photo on @thesportinglodge instagram account.
- The winners must claim their prize within 4 weeks of notification. If the prize is not claimed within this time period, The Sporting Lodge reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to an alternative entrant.
- By submitting a photo you are consenting to The Sporting Lodge using such imagery and words in the future for marketing and promotional purposes. The Sporting Lodge will have the right to use, copy, edit, add to and publish in a public forum your submitted photo or video (in whole or in part) on a royalty-free basis as well as incorporating these photos into other works in any technology format (whether existing or later developed). You confirm you have the consent of the persons within the photo to submit it for such purposes.
- The Sporting Lodge is a trading name of The Sporting Lodge Ltd (a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06983995) whose registered office is J & S House, Unit A, Denton Drive, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 7LU.
- Entrants agree to release and hold The Sporting Lodge harmless from and against any claim associated with the photo.
- The Sporting Lodge reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned. The Sporting Lodge is not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- All winners are responsible for making any applicable taxation declarations within their country of residence.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
Good luck to you and your #TSLdogs!