Based on a chore coat from the 1940s. Made from dense cotton jersey that is yarn-dyed with true indigo. Canteen-inspired striped lining on the body. Heavily laundered for a sun-faded look. Extra washing in high-wear areas.
- Vintage-inspired fit.
- Size medium has a 73 cm front body length, a 71.1 cm back body length, a 49.5 cm shoulder, a 111.3 cm chest and an 88.9 cm sleeve length. Sleeve length changes 2.5 cm between sizes.
- Point collar. Buttoned placket. American-made metal buttons.
- Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.
- Left chest patch pocket with “Double RL” label. Right chest buttoned pocket. Two front waist patch pockets.
- Lined at the body.
- 100% cotton (exclusive of trim).
- Machine washable. Imported.
- Dyed with true indigo, which may rub off onto fabrics, leather and upholstery.