Patagonia’a Hampi Rock Pants are lightweight and surprisingly durable thanks to a hemp/recycled polyester/spandex blend that breathes and stretches. The articulated pattern and gusseted crotch further enhance mobility.
The front drop-in pockets (the right has an internal mesh pocket that secures a phone) use breathable mesh pocket bags, and the soft, high-stretch waistband (with lie-flat drawstring) allows for harness-wearing comfort.
A tapered lower leg with half-elastic cuffs lets you see your feet, and can also be pulled up for additional cooling.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
– Lightweight, durable hemp/recycled polyester/spandex blend stretches and breathes while resisting abrasion
– Articulated pattern enhances movement and comfort under a harness
– Soft, high-stretch waistband and lay-flat drawstring is barely noticeable under a harness
– Drop-in hand pockets have breathable mesh pocket bags and lay-flat construction for comfort under a harness
– Right pocket features Soft-Catch internal mesh pocket envelope to secure valuables
– Tapered lower leg and half-elastic cuffs provide a clear view of foot placements and can be pulled up for additional venting