The Patagonia Ultralight Black Hole Tote pack is a versatile, 27-liter 100% recycled nylon tote is lightweight, durable and can be carried by hand, over the shoulder or as a backpack. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Lightweight recycled nylon ripstop is weather-resistant and highly packable
- Main compartment has a large zippered opening for easy access and a handy internal zip pocket (with a key keeper) for valuables; an external zippered organizer holds everything you need close at hand
- Double stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets
- Adjustable, highly breathable mesh harness neatly tucks away when not in use
- Can be carried as a tote or a backpack; volume is 27 liters
- Stuffs into its own pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn