The Patagonia Stealth Sling 10L is an ambidextrous lightweight sling pack with ample storage and intuitive organisation features. Reimagined using lighter, quieter and more comfortable materials, the water-resistant Stealth Sling is built for epic day trips and multiple hatches with enough room for one more fly box.
- Shell: 6-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a polyurethane coating on one side and a TPU coating on the reverse.
- Material package is designed to be lightweight, quiet and mold to the body for easy casting and comfortable, all-day use
- Stealth Sling capacity is 10 litres
- Embedded magnets on the pack front and shoulder straps temporarily hold flies, nippers or hemos for quicker fly changes
- Dual-entry hydration sleeve secures container on top of pack for quick access. Multiple D-rings, docking stations and gear sleeves keep equipment close at hand
- Integrated holsters allow for secure, right-or-left handed net carry. Removable pocket for storage inside or outside the pack. Internal waterproof pocket
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 650 g (22.93 oz)