The Patagonia Guidewater Sling 15L Pigeon Blue is a lightweight and waterproof backpack. Easily slung over your shoulder when you’re off to the next spot of street or fly fishing!
- Made from sturdy 100% recycled nylon fabric and webbing and 100% recycled polyester back panel and lining
- Fully waterproof submersible IPX-7 rated bag for keeping contents safe even in full immersion
- Hydrophobic back panel and shoulder strap do not absorb or retain water
- Net scabbard is integrated into the back panel for easy, out-of-the-way stowage
- Dual-direction zipper allows the sling to be easily accessed with either hand, and adjustable internal organization can be customized to your preference, making the pack equally capable whether worn over the right or left shoulder
- Internal organizer pocket separates small items from main compartment contents and can be transferred to external lash points when quick access is critical
- Compatible with our Convertible Vest or Wader Work Station, allowing for interference-free access to essentials while on the water; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn