Durable trekking trousers for adventures in the mountains and forest. Made from durable wind and water-resistant G-1000 fabric with double layers over the rear and knees. Regular waist (mid waist) and regular fit with pre-shaped knees. Six practical pockets including a map pocket and a multitool pocket. Elastic strap adjustments with press buttons on leg endings.
If you’re already a fan of Fjallraven trousers, then you can expect to go up a size in the Improved Fit if you wear an EU size 46-52 and keep the same size if you wear an EU size 52-56. Sizes 58 and above can go down a size, depending on fit preference.
- Hardwearing trousers in G-1000.
- Reinforced rear and pre-shaped knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory).
- Hand pockets, map pocket, multitool pocket, internal phone pocket.
- Available in three lengths; short, regular and long.
- UPDATE: New, more inclusive fit and boot hooks now more repairable.
- Material: G-1000®: 65% polyester (recycled), 35% cotton (organic)
Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.