A lightweight version of our best-selling Nuuk Parka, made for milder conditions. Its long, generous cut reaches down over the rear and thighs making it the perfect choice for damp and cold autumn days; it is waterproof, windproof and breathable so will protect against the wind and rain and the synthetic padding keeps the warmth in even in damp conditions. Drawcord at the waist and protective hood with detachable faux fur edging. Plenty of pockets for essential items including warm hand pockets at chest height. Two-way zipper with protective flap featuring press buttons sewn into webbing to make any repairs needed easy to carry out. Recycled polyamide shell and polyester padding
- Comfortable, lightly padded parka that effectively keeps out wind, rain and cold temperatures.
- Made from durable, 100% recycled polyamide with a waterproof and breathable membrane.
- Adjustable protective hood with detachable faux fur edging and two-way front zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Warm zippered hand pockets, two large top-loading bellows pockets with flaps, hidden Napoleon pocket under front placket and an interior pocket.
- Velcro adjustments on cuffs.
Material: 100% polyamide (recycled)
Membrane: 100% polyurethane
Lining: 100% polyester (recycled)
Filling: 100% polyester (recycled)
Fill weight: 100 g/m²
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.