Award-winning trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000, now updated for even better performance, comfort and durability. The trousers have classic, large pockets, generous ventilation zippers and openings for kneepads (an accessory). A well-fitting, durable classic pair of trousers for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
If you’re already a fan of Fjallraven trousers, then you can expect to go up a size in the Improved Fit if you wear an EU size 46-52 and keep the same size if you wear an EU size 52-56. Sizes 58 and above can go down a size, depending on fit preference.
- Award-winning, technically advanced trekking trousers with engineered fit.
- Made from stretch fabric and G-1000 for freedom of movement, durability and protection.
- Two-way side ventilation zippers and extra ventilation zippers along calves.
- Two hand pockets plus two leg pockets with buttoned flaps, one with an interior mesh pocket.
- UPDATE: Now with a more inclusive fit for improved freedom of movement and comfort.
Material: G-1000®: 65% polyester (recycled), 35% cotton (organic)
63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear, Pockets
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.