Special edition Kånken Mini with graphic print. This years edition of the Kanken Art highlights the amount of plastic, much of it single use, floating in our Oceans. They have partnered with Simon Reeve and Martin Dorey of Two-minute Beach clean to share their perspective of the issues of plastic pollution.
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic backpack as their canvas. The backpack has a unique graphic print and the long shoulder straps can be adjusted to fit both children and adults. It comes with a seat pad in the inside back pocket that keeps the contents in the main compartment from pressing against the back. Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects. NOTE: Appearance of each backpack will vary slightly due to the patterned fabric.
- Made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S in recycled polyester and organic cotton.
- Fits both children and adults wanting a small backpack.
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo plus front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.