Stylish and versatile, durable and practical, Dubarry’s brand-new Levanto jacket offers exceptional levels of waterproofing and breathability for this style of jacket while preserving your freedom of movement and keeping you snug inside. Key features include taped seams and adjustable cuffs to keep water out and warmth in while allowing an adjustable fit. The lightweight polyester mesh lining adds extra insulation and super-soft nylon inner sleeves make it effortless to slip on and off. The zipped, stand-up collar is equipped with a chin guard and a cleverly concealed, rollaway hood keeps the worst of the weather at bay. There’s also a built-in cleaning cloth on a bungee cord to keep your eyewear crystal clear.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish on outer fabric with taped seams and adjustable cuffs
- Waterproofness is a 5000mm waterhead and breathability at 5000gms – both very good for the level of use for this style of jacket
- Lined with a lightweight, breathable 100% polyester mesh lining
- Sleeve lining 100% nylon
- Zipped, stand up collar with chin guard and concealed, rollaway hood
- Keep eyewear crystal clear with a cleaning cloth on a bungee cord