Beretta Multiaction GTX Jacket is a men’s hunting jacket which has GTX waterproof and breathable with a GORE-TEX LTD lining, made with canvas face Polyamide and treated with a DWR finishing. Specially designed for active hunts in which staying dry and reducing the noise to a minimum. The linings taped seams ensure protection from the elements and is also comfortable next to the skin, quiet and slide easily over the layers. In addition, the outer material is a canvas face Polyamide with elastic inserts in key areas to allow for greater mobility. The jacket is completed with a radio pocket, front pockets, emergency hood and a game bag on the back. In extreme cold weather this jacket can be combined with the BIS – Beretta Interactive System – articles.
- Emergency hood.
- Neck area in warm and comfortable microfleece.
- Zip closure with flap and hidden snap buttons.
- YKK zip. Radio pocket with laser-cut hole for the antenna.
- Large front pockets with internally the drawstring regulation.
- Ventilation zippers under the arms.
- Elastic inserts under the arms.
- Rubber Beretta Logo on the left sleeve.
- BCMS icon on the cuff.
- Velcro cuff regulation.
- Lycra cuff for weather protection.
- Game bag extractable and washable with a single diagonal entry zip.
- Removable “Beretta Hands Free” shoulder straps.
- Inner pockets, one with zip and one with velcro.