A LIGHTWEIGHT AND WARM SHOE FOR COMFORT ON LONG HIKES.
Hiking in cold or winter scenarios has never been so nice. This adidas Terrex Free Hiker shoe was specifically designed for ultimate comfort on long hikes. Its socklike Primeknit upper, paired with COLD.RDY technology and water-repellent insulation fit snugly around the foot for a comfortable, warm fit. In addition, thanks to the waterproof GORE-TEX membrane, even difficult wet conditions are no problem.
- Sock-like fit
- External sleeve with zip
- adidas Primeknit upper with GORE-TEX Duratherm
- Insulating, moisture-managing COLD.RDY
- Rugged boots for extremes
- Responsive Boost midsole with EVA support frame
- Continental™ Rubber outsole